Saturday, May 18, 2019

Dog Beach, Coronado

We got up at sunrise, had some breakfast and crossed this huge scary bridge in the sky...then, COWABUNGA! Surf's up! I am finally a bi-coastal swimmer! Not a lot of pups can make that claim...just a lucky dog I guess.

THISAWAY to the BEACH!!

I am SO PROUD that I made it to the West Coast! Now I know why Dad is so ga-ga about it!

Dogs in Coronado are very polite. They didnt even try to steal my ball!

Now I am in my element!

This beach is my new fave! 

Comin' at ya!

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!

I can't stress how very important it is to exfoliate...

Whattayamean Im not allowed in the jeep till I bathe?

This place is older than dirt!

This is as close as they will let me go. Must be pretty fancy in there!

Time for a nap while Dad eats lunch...must be nice.

A frosty cold one at one of Dad's favorite haunts.

The Brig's fish tacos are the bomb...not that I got to benefit from them at ALL.

I got to have lunch after all, with cousin Hazel and Eli.

No comments:

Post a Comment